The $9 Trillion Question: How will the U.S. Housing market evolve?
Following our report, The Shifting Nature of U.S. Housing Demand, The Demand Institute is launching an in-depth knowledge building program to assess how consumers will spend $9 trillion buying, renovating and renting homes over the next five years.
We are inviting up to 40 leading organizations to join us and share the costs of this comprehensive program to assess the evolution of the U.S. housing market. Participants will be drawn from multiple stakeholding sectors, including housing, real estate, banking, private equity, home furnishings, government agencies and universities.
Each participating organization will receive the following benefits:
- A comprehensive report highlighting strategic and investment opportunities in the U.S. Housing market
- Demand forecasts for national, regional, state and Top 50 metropolitan areas (for 2014 to 2018)
- In-depth research with 10,000 consumers to uncover their housing needs and intentions
- Current "State of Housing" within 1700 U.S. cities, towns and villages -- profiling community characteristics, housing inventory, recent housing market performance, and demographics.
- Invitations to private forums to discuss the findings with executives from the other participating organizations
Download the pdf here for a brief program overview or contact us below for more information. A more detailed package describing all of the benefits, deliverables, and fees is available upon request.